Sunday, December 21, 2008

Romantic illumination

Hi, all! Xmas has come in three days! I love illumination in town, because that makes me excited:-) so today, i wanna introduce two illumination places which i went.


1)makuhari techno garden’s illuminatin
if you use Kaihinmakuhari station, every winter season, a big and long illumination arcade comes up near the station. And many office workers and students, including me, enjoy passing the street. This moment gives me power at end of the day.



2)Shinjuku, Southern Liths

This is much romantic, i think. Many big trees near Shinjuku station are decorated and attracts people. That was so romantic but sometimes our eyes are tired of too much lights lol

I think the most important thing is the person whom you go with to share the same view and the same time. Just two or more over is better than alone, of course! Lets enjoy happy Xmas!


eriko*

No comments: